FOR AA MEMBERS!!
Please tell Archives how your group is surviving and adapting during the pandemic.
YOUR TIME IS APPRECIATED!
1. Did your home group continue to meet during the pandemic?
2. Did your group change its meeting format (BB, Step, OD etc)?
3. Has your group been able to return to your original meeting place?
4. How has your group adjusted to conducting meetings during the fall and winter months?
5. How have you adapted to continue to help the alcoholic who still suffers?
6. In your view, how has the Covid-19 pandemic affected A.A.’s unity within your group?
7. In your view, how has the Covid-19 pandemic affect A.A. as a whole?
8. Have you found new opportunities in A.A. at this time?
9. Have you found areas in A.A. that have become more open and inclusive?
10. How has the pandemic affected your recovery?
11. What have you learned from this experience?
© 2021 Area 11 General Service Committee