12th Step Options
Printing a PDF style Booklet OR PDF List from the website is a 12th Step Work practice that each member can now perform. ONE in hand BY SEVERAL attendees at a Live meeting could help save a Newcomer’s life and keep them on track with the AA program of recovery.
Print a Cover Page
The cover page includes key elements of the meeting booklet which are essential to the newcomer.
- CT-AA website URL and phone numbers
- Scannable QR Code for quick access to the Meeting Directory
- Dedicated area for AA member phone numbers
- AA Preamble
- “Is AA for You?” Questionnaire
Download English Cover Page
Download Spanish Cover Page
Print a Meeting List
- Print a list of CURRENT Meetings that YOU create and display using the Meeting Finder.
- The Meeting Finder is accessible from the “Find a Meeting” button on the Area 11 home page, or from the top navigation under Meetings -> Search for Meetings.
- A Meeting Finder Tutorial Video is available to assist in showing how to use the Meeting Finder, and instructing how make a customized, sorted meeting list.
- Use the Meeting Finder to select meetings local to you.
- In the first column, change “Near Me” to “Search” using the down arrow.
- In the second column, Select “Switch to Districts” using the down arrow.
- Lists may be printed using Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari browsers.
- Detailed instructions for printing a Meeting List are available by clicking below.
How to Print a Meeting List
Print a Meeting Booklet
- Print a CURRENT list of In-Person/Hybrid Meetings by downloading the Printable Meeting Booklet PDF file below.
- Detailed instructions for printing a Meeting Booklet are available by clicking below.
- SUGGESTION: Download and use this Sample data file to familiarize yourself with the printing process.
How to Print a Meeting Booklet
Printable Meeting Booklet
Due to the large amount of meeting location, time & type changes made during the prior year to accommodate Fellowship during COVID-19, it has been decided to not create any new printed schedule BOOKS. No older copies are being made available for distribution in the interest of accuracy. Please make use of this website’s “Find A Meeting” application, or the “Meeting Finder” smartphone app., which are as current as the individual group’s communication with the Schedules Committee.